1/28/14

A girl can dream ...

Hi,guys!


A girl can dream. And this girl dreams a lot. Every hope, every desire ... 
I don't know about you guys, but I  - I love me some jewelry. They can make even the simple outfit look more interesting and exciting. And what's more exciting than diamonds ... Following my dreams I created a few looks based on different jewelry and different moods. I may be far away from engagement rings but that doesn't mean I couldn't spend hours just looking through pages of them ....




If you love vintage dresses and Paris ...

vintage dresse


Vintage day dress
98 BGN - inkedfashion.com


Charlotte Olympia black heel pumps
1 385 BGN - mytheresa.com



Diamond accent ring
1 790 BGN - brilliantearth.com


Glitter jewelry
2 830 BGN - brilliantearth.com


Vintage style ring
1 540 BGN - brilliantearth.com


Céline sunglasses
710 BGN - lindelepalais.com




If you love glam, stilettos, glitter ...
glamorous


Alice Olivia beaded cocktail dress
465 BGN - theoutnet.com


Valentino satin shoes
4 065 BGN - harrods.com


Marchesa beaded purse
4 740 BGN - net-a-porter.com


Platinum ring
4 975 BGN - brilliantearth.com


White gold pendant
1 360 BGN - brilliantearth.com


18k earrings
3 575 BGN - brilliantearth.com






If you are in the mood to be a blue jeans and white tee- kind of girl....
Blue Jeans and DIamonds


Splendid v neck shirt
50 BGN - shopzoeonline.com


MET purple skinny jeans
165 BGN - profilefashion.com


Kenneth Cole silver stiletto
245 BGN - lordandtaylor.com


Michael michael kors handbag
745 BGN - net-a-porter.com



Twist jewelry
280 BGN - brilliantearth.com


18k jewelry
1 360 BGN - brilliantearth.com


Wedding band ring
465 BGN - brilliantearth.com

13 comments:

  1. Great selection!) Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the first ensembles, and the Chanel bag is always a dream every girl shares!


    - visit me on my new outfit post -





    The Milano Mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job they all amazing and beautiful cannot pick just one. Keep In Touch.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear i love this selection.
    Do you wanna follow each other?

    http://loshoppingaitempidellacrisi.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these boards! I personally would go for the first one with a little jacket since I'm such a vintage girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chanel and Michael Kors bags....your taste is impeccable! I absolutely love all your choices, if only I could get a Chanel bag...ah.

    Followed on bloglovinand gfc!

    Kassie www.styledevoured.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the first one so much.
    Want to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin, FB and Twitter? Love
    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the first outfit! So chic yet cute.
    -Christine
    http://thehitchcockiancockatoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the first choice, looks effortless, but stil lady like :D I love Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first two are pure perfection!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice sets :) Fancy following each other?

    kayilo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete